San Luis Obispo, CA Metro >
San Luis Obispo
286 Higuera St,
San Luis Obispo,
Sign in to Write a Tip
Worst Business Ever.
Avoid this place like the plague!!!
(1) They quoted me a 90 minute brake job. Truth: over four hours.
(2) When I drove home, my wheels were out of alignment. I'll be taking them somewhere else to be fixed. There's no way my car is ever entering their garages again, simply as a safety issue.
(3) They tried to up-sell me hundreds of dollars of services and products I didn't need.
(4) The manager was rude.
(5) They refused to take a coupon that I printed off the Econo Lube corporate site.
(6) If you google "econo lube san luis obispo," you'll find a bunch of other negative reviews--with results far worse than mine.
There are plenty of places on Higuera to get brakes done or an oil change. I doubt any could be worse than this place.
avoid them altogether.
Not very good mechanics and they don't stand behind their work. $50 turned into $1,200 because they cracked something. Good luck if you use them and don't walk out without everything written down. I am pursuing legal action.
Editorial Review by Citysearch Editors.
Established in 1973, offers prompt drive-through facilities for lube services, filter changes, brake repairs and emission testing and certification.
Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Get the Citysearch Mobile app so you can spend less time searching for great places, and more time enjoying them.
Get it Now