the people working in the service department are always so nice and willing to help in any way. They make the customer feel special, they are always kind and polite.
I appreciated the info Jamie provided about the car. Most of all he did not "hard" sell. In truth if he had I probably would have walked away so thank you Jamie.
Both Scotts were very helpful and knowledgable in showing us all the wonderful features. We had great experience - thank you for help picking our new car.
I don't know about the other folks but I had a great experience. The sales staff and finance staff were first rate, and they all went well beyond what I expected. Loved the entire buying experience. I will definitely be back to buy another car from them in the future.
My dealings with Coast BMW/ Nissan
started with their service department in March 2012. This is a list of reasons why I highly recommend this dealership.
1. Every time I call, a real person answers the phone! No buttons to push to speak in English or to navigate to other departments. I Love That!!
2. Elmer in the service dept. is the most accommodating person I've ever met.
No matter what I throw at him it's always not a problem. The prices are fair,
in fact when customer appreciation discounts apply the prices are unbeatable
the quality of workmanship is top notch Nissan Factory Quality.
They are the only people I trust with my car i.e. my life.
3. Josh in the parts dept. not only is he friendly, he is by far the most knowledgeable, accurate parts dept. guy that I ever met and always takes the time to make definitely sure you are getting exactly what you need
which saves so much time and money.
4. My Mother wanted to buy a used car to use on dirt country roads etc. Kari at Coast found and sold the perfect car for my Mother's needs.
I recently bought a 2012 Nissan Altima from Kari at Coast BMW/ Nissan and I could not be more pleased with my car, the service, and the follow ups. I cannot imagine a better place to buy or service a vehicle.
The people here are Honest, Knowledgeable, and Reliable.
5. Everyone here is thoughtful, polite and kind. I've never felt like an imposition, even when I may have been asking for a bit much out of them,
they have always happily delivered.
This dealership should be the role model for all businesses.
I was so shocked by LG and other bad reviews that I felt compelled to join yelp just to write this review, as you can see this is my 1st review. I bought a 2004 Nissan Altima from the dealership that LG suggested that (I cannot name for legal settlement reasons) which pretty much says it all.
Because of numerous violations of state law they agreed to buy the car back.
I noticed the date of the posts I referenced was 2011.
I know Coast has new management and anybody who's ever had a job knows management can make or break a business. Scott Bisbee the new general manager has obviously made the right changes to this dealership, and I urge anyone who was dissatisfied before to try this dealership now and you will undoubtedly be as happy as I am with their outstanding service.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!